Terms of Service
By using this service provided by KellPro Inc., you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
KellPro Inc. reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that modify or enhance this service, including the release of new features, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any portion of the Terms of Service may result in the termination of your ability to use this service.
Data Access Terms
- Data and images are provided "as is" and "as available". The county responsible for the data can be notified of any errors.
- The respective counties, their agents and the developers of this service assume no liability whatsoever associated with the use or misuse of the data contained herein.
- Any person or entity that relies on any information obtained on this web site does so at his, her or its own risk.
Subscription Account Terms
- You must be 13 years or older to use this service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the sign up process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. KellPro Inc. will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain proper security.
- You may not use the service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- A valid payment method is required for paying accounts and purchasing other products.
- This service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months that this service was not used with an active subscription.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in subscription, your payment method that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation.
- If you cancel your subscription before the end of your current paid billing cycle, your cancellation will take effect at the end of the cycle and you will not be charged again.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- KellPro Inc. reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of this service with or without notice.
- Prices are subject to change at any time, with or without notice. You may be notified prior to the price change.
- Your use of this service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Technical support is not always guaranteed. KellPro Inc. cannot support products that are not the creation of KellPro Inc.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack this service, or modify another web site to falsely imply that it is associated with this service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of this service.
- This website contains information on notices of Federal Tax Lien and other lien documents that is not identical in content to documents presented to County office by the IRS. Therefore, the results of a search of this indexing system cannot be relied upon in judicial or adminstrative proceedings related to title or transfer of property, including but not limited to searches relative to sales of property and foreclosure proceedings, in determining ownership interests in property on which a Notice of Federal Tas Lien attaches. For assistance in obtaining a copy of the required document as filed by the IRS, please contact the appropriate County Clerk. Copies of recorded documents may be obtained only from the office for which the search was conducted.